~Freesky - Sojusz Polski Rise~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sojusz Polski's external forum

+3
Eldarielle
DeathPaladin
Admin
7 posters

Beginner's guide

Admin
    Duke
    Duke

Beginner's guide Empty Beginner's guide

Post by Admin Tue May 26, 2009 1:16 pm

So you have just started Freesky and you're totally lost in this tsunami of information coming from all the directions ?
    No worries ! this guide is for you.

1st advice : follow the newbie's quest
    This is the best way to start well. By this way, you will slowly understand how to get gold, how to improve your resources income....and so on.

2nd advice : beginner protection
    You're protected during 7 days after you've joined the game so don't worry. There won't be a creepy alien who will attack you. Just peacefully grow during this time.

3rd advice : resources
    You have 5 kind of resources in Freesky : Food, Sand stone, Metal, Wood and Crystal.
    All of them have specific use, there isn't really one better than another.

- Food : At the beginning, no need to worry, you won't have to spend food even with your incredible 10 Air planes. You will begin to worry for food once you have a decent army...more than 1000 tonnage army at least. (tonnage = addition of all the weight) You will see that later. So, In resume, you can sell a little food at the market to get a little money.

- Sand stone : the most important resources in the very first days. Don't sell any piece of sand stone at the beginning! This is the only resource with gold that is needed to create or improve your buildings. You will need a lot when you will have to upgrade your castles.

- Metal, Wood, and Crystal : you will only need them to create airship parts. It means that it's utility is only military. At the very beginning, just sell them.

4th advice : Gold (money money money...Okay I stop)
    How to get gold ? That question hit me at the beginning of the game and I guess most of us. You have 4 ways to get money : Attack other players, occupy other player's city, levy taxes and sell goods.

- Attack other players : also called to plundge, you will be able to do that only when you will have some army and only when the 7 days beginner protection will off. Remember that well.

- Occupy other player's city : same for attacking toher players, you will have to wait the end of the beginner protection

- Levy taxes: You can levy taxes once a day by switching to the big map and then click on your city. Just choose "levy taxes" and it will be done (don't forget to confirm). You will earn an amount of gold equal to your whole population in all your cities. And you will also recieve some sand stone.

- Sell goods : you can sell all your ressources and airship parts as well. This is the main way to get gold. Don't forget it.

5th advice : Skill points and reputation
    What is the utility of Skill points ? --> to get more villages...to upgrade your skills
    How to get skill points ? --> by getting reputation (100 rep = 1 skill point)
    How to get reputation ? --> by fighting or by selling goods :
    1200 = 100 rep = 1 skill point
    deafeating a army : you will earn rep = the defeated army's tonnage
    You can attack small cities (around you) by forming an army and then clicking on the small cities and choosing "scout". (be careful although, these armies will ALWAYS have at least 50 tonnage army...)

EDIT BY WREDNIAK
    We sell something for 12000G we get 1000 commerce reputation our max profit =12000G and our profit=12000G

We buy something for 3000G our profit=9000G and max profit =12000G

Now we sell something for 2400G we get no commerce points our profit=11400G and max profit =12000G

If we sell something now for 4200G we'll get 300 commerce reputation as our profit and max profit will be =15600.

So we get commerce rep only for incising our max profit not every time we sell something

END of Editing

6th advice : (>'.')>
    I think I already told you all what you need for your beginning.
    Just, at the end of your beginne rprotection, you should have around :
    - 4 cities
    - at least 2 castle level 2
    - Air planes and Frigates ready to fight (around...300 at least I think)

Did I forget something ô_Ô?
    Well, please excuse my pityful English, don't hesitate to comment ^^"
    DeathPaladin
    DeathPaladin
    Alliance leader
    Alliance leader

Beginner's guide Empty Re: Beginner's guide

Post by DeathPaladin Tue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Just one thing, when you scout small towns around you in order to gain military reputation, be careful, even if that guy in shiny armor says its safe, all of the armies will have between 40-100 ton, so, be prepared and build a decent army first if you don't want many casualities.
    Also in this context, its usefull to drag along your hero to battles because they can use magic or at least serve as a bait.
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Eldarielle Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm

I will correct that ^^'

PS : who is the one with a shiny armor oo? hum...
    CykaHe
    Baron
    Baron

Post by CykaHe Tue May 26, 2009 4:31 pm

And how about the further existence and construction of the big army there is what that recommendations? I have bought 300 Grift Points how they are rational for using?
    P.S.I badly speak on English :D
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Eldarielle Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Hum...I am myself not very experienced with gift points and sky points...
    You should use them for going to NPC zone (with a big army) and blueprints...
    A thread about blueprints and flagships will be soon written.
    DeathPaladin
    DeathPaladin
    Alliance leader
    Alliance leader

Post by DeathPaladin Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 pm

the guy in shiny armor is the one who appears when you attack a small town. As as for Gift points and sky points,I can only talk about Sky Points. I recomend that you spend some to get entry in the NPC zone and the rest in treasure box. But remember, you just go to npc zone if you're ready to lose a lot of ships or if you a army of, i don't know, 2k ton
    Wredniak
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Wredniak Tue May 26, 2009 5:35 pm

One small tip:
    You can speed up production of every building and technology without using skypoiints if it's overall time is less than 8min. This way you can have every resource in your new city on lv2 in no time. Also useful with building houses...
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Eldarielle Tue May 26, 2009 5:38 pm

One small tip:
    You can speed up production of every building and technology without using skypoiints if it's overall time is less than 8min. This way you can have every resource in your new city on lv2 in no time. Also useful with building houses...
    Well...The newbie quest should be enough to learn that no oo?
    Wredniak
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Wredniak Tue May 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Eldarielle wrote:
    One small tip:
    Well...The newbie quest should be enough to learn that no oo?
    You would be surprised ;P
    Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Eldarielle Tue May 26, 2009 5:44 pm

lol anyway, you guys could help me please ><?
    I can't manage to write all the guides by myself xD
    Newcomers need to to learn well (of our past failures xD)
    longliveme
    Crusader
    Crusader

Post by longliveme Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:18 am

i have something to ask
    in the beginner`s guide there was this little thing
    100 points of Reputation can be exchanged for 1 Skill Point..
    does it mean that i can use my rep and not actually be forced to level up in the end?
    cu`z i`m leveling up to fast without been able to improve anything for real in the millitary
    d3m1s3
    d3m1s3
    Crusader
    Crusader

Post by d3m1s3 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi longliveme,

The skill points are automatically given when you reach 100 rep points

it is not a direct exchange. As you earn rep, you will also earn skill points automatically.
    longliveme
    Crusader
    Crusader

Post by longliveme Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:00 am

thank`s

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content