~Freesky - Sojusz Polski Rise~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sojusz Polski's external forum

2 posters

NPC zone guide

Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

NPC zone guide Empty NPC zone guide

Post by Eldarielle Sun May 31, 2009 7:59 pm

So wanna make an excursion in NPC zone ?
    better see that before to do so since you only have 2 free transitions crystals...
    This guide is for the level 1-2 NPC zone but with "safe" level
    First at all, I have to say that I didn't make this guide. I don't own it and I only copy/paste this guide...all the credit go to Nekher who did it :

-------------------Start-----------------------------

The idea of this message is for you to have ALL the info available before jumping to any npc area....

First Parte

What is NPC Zone?

The NPC Zone, is one aspect of the game, where youre allowed to battle agains npc (Non Player Characters) fleets and in the process of doing that, winning valiuable items, resources and gold (+military rep of course)

How do i go to The NPC zone?

First, you have to have a fleet outside your city, you click on it, and press where it sais: Travel to NPC Zone. Once you do that, the game will automatically transport yourselve to the area map, where you should choose wich area do you want to go...BE AWARE of the LVL of the areas!!!

Do I need crystals to go? how do i win more of those?

Yes, they're special crystals. Once you create an account on the game, the server automatically gives you 3 of those crystals. Every time you travel to one of the npc zones, you will consume one of those.
    In the NPC Zone, once you defeat the BOSS youll have a % of that crystal dropping and so, winning another chance to go later...

But what if i loose all of my crystals..?

Well...then, you buy them with sky points...or you just don't go to the NPC Zone...so, use them wisely.

(PS: Some ppl say it will "regenerate over time"...but i doubt it...)

How many troops should i send?

Like anything on this game, theres no "rule" about it, there are lots of thing to take care...Luck, tipes os enemy ships to battle, weariness, morale, food, etc...

MY Experience:
    To defeat the common enemys of NPC Zone lvl 1, with an army composed by 2.5k - 3k Tonnage (plus heroe) should be more than fine.

BUT. if your objective is to go after the BOSS.(duh..)

You'll need MUCH MUCH more... Aprox 4-6k tonage MINIMUM. And be aware that you'll still lose lots of your army on that fight...

Hold on just a moment tere, cowboy...If its so damn hard, and i'll have so many loses..why would i want to go there???

1- You will win LOTS of GOLD.
    2- Sometimes you get Blueprints.
    3- FAST military REP.
    4- Materials (Sand, Cristal, etc).

Second Part

For showing the images please click on "show spoiler"

Entering NPZ ZOne
    Spoiler:

What you see on that image, is, on the bottom, our fleet..
    Then you'll see that theres a "enlightened zone", that zone is the radius in wich we can act upon.
    EG: we could travel to:
    Relic 21-22-24 and 37

Once we choose our attacking point, we select our fleet, and send it like in any other attack to the unicorn army..(GO TO)

Choosing Targets...

Spoiler:

On This image, you can see the fleet going towards an objective (yes...it will take up to 20 minutes between battle and battle)

Every road goes to rome...

Spoiler:

As you advance, new paths get discovered and you are force to choose one of them to reach your next target...obviously the most important target of them all, is...the super-mega-hyper-sayian-admin-GM-Boss.
    (yup...that big guy in the middle of the screen..)

The boss...

Spoiler:

That...my aweful moment of agony and disspair...

At last, the result of my battle...

Spoiler:

Yes...it broke my in half, then, with the rest, he trash them, once my fleet was trashed, he transform it into little pieces of agony and death, and on the last moment he put a little ribbon on the top and give it back to me.... I loose more than 2 tonnage... :S
    (Notice how my Awesome fleet with super graphics is now transform into a few -seagull-like fleet...)

Third Part

Newby tips...

The result of that battle, was the tottaly loss of more thatn 2k tonnage of my fleet and the awefull truth (cof...) of getting another special crystal.. as you'll see later on the reports and videos, i did manage to get over 15k gold, near 10k of resources (Sand) and a lot of angry...

So, lest start analizing the battle..

I've had 3 HUGE errors.

First: In the process of "maximizing" the time in the NPC Zone, i've sent attak after attack without the correct "resting" time for my fleet, thus, when i reached the BOOS i had a 28% weariness...that means my fleet, wasnt at full potential.

Second: I didn't pay attention because i believed someone else who said: OH!!! don't worry! LOL with 3ktonnage, you'll ACE that Zone!!! its nothing to you... That was one big damn lie...

NEVER TRUST, ALWAYS CHECK. you should ALWAYS check the enemy fleet before engaging into battle... believe me..

Third: Lack of Knowledge. Simple as that..

I trully hope this, could at least give you guys a "heads up" about the situation, and fixing "error three and fourth" at least...

PS: DO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE. do not pay attention ONLY to the Tonnage of the enemy. also pay attention to WHAT KIND OF SHIPS doas he have....as youll see on the video, the enemy was only 2k tonnage and i was more than 3k tonnage..and yet..i was defeated...

Ok, before we start with the "media" stuff, 2 more things:

a) When you defeat the enemys, and "reaches" the relics, use the LOAD Option from your fleet, every single one of those relics has resources...

b) Contrary to Unicorn Armies, this NPC ARE AGGRO. That means that they WILL ATTACK YOU if youre on their space..., so, if you loose, or win, or whatever...DO NOT GO the bathroom-tv-phone-dubious content pages, or anything...If you wanna LEAVE then...LEAVE!, otherwise, your fleet will continue to get attacked..and eventually defeated...

Last edited by Eldarielle on Sun May 31, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Wredniak
    Duke
    Duke

NPC zone guide Empty Re: NPC zone guide

Post by Wredniak Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Eld for a sake of my slow internet connection put the images into spoilers. (I done that but it have vanished :/)