~Freesky - Sojusz Polski Rise~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sojusz Polski's external forum

Gift points/Sky points/Blue prints/Flagship

Eldarielle
    Eldarielle
    Duke
    Duke

Gift points/Sky points/Blue prints/Flagship Empty Gift points/Sky points/Blue prints/Flagship

Post by Eldarielle Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

I will write here all the information that my (pityful and noobish) human being has managed to gather...
    I will present this as a question/answer as if I was personally questionned.
    Let us begin !

Q : What are gift points ?
    A : Gift points are...points...that you buy to IGG, the company which sponsors Freesky.

Q : What are sky points ?
    A : Sky points are the points that you can use in Freesky to get some...MAJOR advantage.

Q : how do you get sky points ?
    A : follow that : http://fo.igg.com/news/news-view.php?aid=205

Q : How can I use my sky points
    A : you go to "Check item list" in the game and you buy whatever you want...
    But you have to know that you will get 3 FREE treasury bow when you will reach level 2...and this everyday.

Q : What are blueprints ?
    A :They are king of...recipe for getting flagship parts.

Q : What are those "parts" ?
    A : 3 different parts are needed to build a flagship, a very powerful airship, in the cloudport.

Q : How do you get parts ?
    A : After having got the blueprint or having purchase it, you can build the specific part of the same name of your blueprint in your factory.

Q : Whats is so good about flagship ?
    A : Beside a tremendous life, they have the infamous "air emplacements"...

Q : What these air emplacements ?
    A : they are needed to place on an airship really powerful weapon, that you can buy at the shipyard (not the casual one but the one in the castle)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:37 am