~Freesky - Sojusz Polski Rise~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sojusz Polski's external forum

Bits and Pieces

Zephyrois
    Zephyrois
    Knight
    Knight

Bits and Pieces Empty Bits and Pieces

Post by Zephyrois Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Well, here goes.

I am not an expert on these things but I would like to share what I've experienced with the game and some basic strats. I am balancing both my military and commerce, so this is more for defensive lords and beginners. (I need to mention that I don't use skypoints)

First off, commerce.

First of all, don't forget to levy your taxes everyday. You can levy taxes once per day. Everytime you upgrade or build a structure, population grows. Bigger population, bigger taxes. Lvl 1 and 2 Lords gets extra sandstones along with the taxes. When one reaches lvl 2, you will have three (3) free treasure boxes everyday, so don't forget to open these for goodies. The contents can be random items such as 100 resources to blueprints.

Everytime you upgrade your castle, upgrade your workshops, factories and shipyards to the highest level according to your castle level. Not sure if I recall correctly but here's the breakdown:

Level 1 castle - Level 4 workshops, factories and shipyards
    Level 2 castle - Level 9 workshops, factories and shipyards
    Level 3 castle - Level 14 workshops, factories and shipyards
    Level 4 castle - Level 19 workshops, factories and shipyards
    Level 5 castle - Level 24 workshops, factories and shipyards

Maximum level for these buildings (just so you don't get confused the same as me when I reached it. I will add more when I confirm the max lvl of each building)

Castle - lvl 5
    Residence Houses - lvl 3
    Cloudport - lvl 3
    Market - lvl 10
    Shipyard - lvl 21
    Imperial Palace, Great Hall, War Room - lvl 5
    Alliance Chamber - lvl 8

Don't spend all your resources in building airships. One should consider the production time, so stagger your production on airship parts. Research in the Natural Institute the first tier (Planting, Digging, Smelting, Lumbering and Extraction) uptil at least lvl 5 easy (no need to max it out at once) for more resource production yield.

Build defenses in each city, I suggest not to expand too quickly if you can't protect your cities. What's the use of having all the upgrades and such if your cities are easily attacked or looted? Yes, we are in an alliance but don't depend too much in alliance protection. There might be situations when allies cannot assist at once. Build cloudports and shipyard (the one in the castle tab). I usually focus more on Enhanced Photon Emplacements (lvl 5 shipyard) as they are stronger and more accurate but I build a good number of Focused Beams too as these are the first to be hit in an attack. It makes the Photons last longer as decoy. Leave an airship floating over your city when you have equipped your cloudports (around 200 emplacements are initially a good time to use the cloudport already and still continue adding emplacements).

Build Shrines and a tavern. You can hire heroes in taverns and use them as archons or for military strength (see below post). Choose heroes with higher Light and Shadow points for archon duties. This will help the city they are stationed in for more resources and faster production. When you sell resources, your archon gains experience points that you can use in the Shrines to upgrade your hero's skills. Archons gains more experience faster than heroes in military duty, unless you focus on military.

NPC Zones for Commerce

NPC zones can be reached by using transition crystals. If you are pursuing commerce, bring a whole lot of cargo. If you are lucky, you can plunder more than 100k resources. I usually go for crystals as they are more expensive when sold.

Take note: You can upgrade your castle while building/upgrading buildings at the same time, provided that they have not reached the max level of the current level of the castle.

Last edited by Zephyrois on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more info)
    Zephyrois
    Zephyrois
    Knight
    Knight

Bits and Pieces Empty Re: Bits and Pieces

Post by Zephyrois Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm

The first post is getting a bit longer so I decided to cut it as I will be adding infos later too. Razz Razz

I am not an expert on these things but I would like to share what I've experienced with the game and some basic strats. I am balancing both my military and commerce, so this is more for defensive lords and beginners.

Second off, military.

For faster airship production, upgrade your factories to the max as much as possible. You can build two Light Shipyards and one Heavy Shipyard or vice versa, depending on what you want to focus on producing in which city. Research in the Natural Institute the second tier (Forging, Craft, Magic transfer) for faster production time. The second and third tier (Weapon theory, Craft Theory, Dynamics) research is also for building upgraded airship parts. Military Institute is where you research for more sophisticated and faster/stonger airships. (not finished)

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:17 am